Kevin has transformed this S10 into a corner carving beast. I first saw this autocross S10 at the 2019 Optima Ultimate Street Car event in Fontana CA. And just recently I got to take a ride with Kevin at an NMCA Autocross. In fact, Kevin was back in SoCal picking his truck up after the installation of a TCI Engineering prototype torque arm.
This was the debut event and I got a few minutes to catch up with Kevin and learn more about this cool build! Check out our debut episode of In the Paddock. AutoXandTrack will be doing more of these quick episodes to feature all of the amazing cars we see getting flogged at autocross and track events.
Kevin’s Autocross S10 Mod List
Want to build an autocross S10? Here is one way to do it:
- LM4 5.3 stock long block (aluminum)
- 243 cylinder heads with TBSS intake
- T56 six speed from Tick Performance
- SPC upper and lower control arms with tall ball joints.
- Ridetech coil overs all four corners
- Prototype TCI Engineering torque arm for S10
- 18″ Weld S71 wheels with 315 front and 335 rear tires
- Corvette C6 Z06 front brakes
- Corbeau seats
Kevin won his class on his first outing after the new TCI Engineering torque arm. Keep an eye out for this truck at LSFest West, Optima Ultimate Street Car and Local autocross events in Portland.